Here are some tips and tricks for getting the most out of our Spokeshute – board game insert for Boonlake which is designed to provide an enhanced storage solution for Boonlake.
What is the best way to load/pack the game box?
- Place the player boards in the box along with the action board and the associated action strips at one end
- Load the player trays in two stacks of two on top of the action board
- Place the grey card trays, brown tile box, and brown solo / scoring tiles tray at the opposite end of the box as shown
- Place the levers / vases tray(s), the region markers / first player marker tray, and supply tray(s) on top of the player trays. Place the cash tray(s) on top of the solo / scoring tiles tray
- Finally, top off with the game board and rules manual.